Friday, September 19, 2008

Uh....

Yesterday, I decided to buy a new car when I got off work, so I looked on Craig's list and found a Cutless, and bought it! ha ha, life feels so good, when you can just go buy a car! What I really want to talk about though is, this morning when I came in to open the store, I looked in the back, and noticed that every utensil, pan, spout, EVERYTHING, was in the sinks, with a note telling me to scrub every little thing one by one. UrrrGGG!...The night shift is supposed to have that store spotless when I come in. It is their JOB. So I called the owner, and informed him of this, my general manager has done this to me before, as well as the closing manager. I am not supposed to still be closing the store when I am opening it right? If they absolutely could not do these four sinks of dishes, then they could have at least warned me so that I could come in early, or not have made me do it on a truck day, and a Friday at that! It is not my job to clean up after them. I also had to clean the fryers and change out the grease, which my cook helped me with. The owner told me that the store will never look like that again. And if it does I can transfer to whatever store I like, and he will fire the "manager" if you want to call them that. He said "I sign your checks not them". That is reassuring me that I will not loose my job for going over one of my bosses. I had to do it, because at least three times a week the store is an absolute mess! They are mad at me but honestly, I don't care. I work my ass off everyday for them, and I get trampled on. Not anymore!! Whew, had to get all that off my chest. well I will say more tomorrow!!
*SonicGirl*

No comments: