Friday, September 12, 2008

First One!!

Okay, So it seems that life at my job is more entertaining than one might think. I go to work very early in the morning to open the store. I get there at 5 a.m. and my cook (we will just call her Mary) gets there at 6. Mary is a little Filipino lady (well in her early thirties) who is absolutely hilarious. Normally it is just her and I until 11 o'clock. This gave us allot of time to get to know each other seeing as how there isn't much business until 8 or 9 and then it dies down until lunch. So Monday through Saturday I work and I have Sundays off. Mary is on the same schedule as I am. You know we do our prep work, I do all the manager stuff, and she does all the cook stuff. You know, business is business. All the same things get quite interesting in my little life at Sonic. There is drama with staff, bosses, employees, and there is never a lack of things to talk about. My intention on starting this blog, is to give people an insight on how much hard work goes into being a manager of a restaurant, and to share some amusing stories to the world. Day in and day out, my life at my job will be documented and on display for you all to see. Hope you enjoy this endeavor I am about to go on. Write more tomorrow!
*SonicGirl*

No comments: